The average cost of downtime for companies is $260,000 per hour and 82% of companies that had issues with unplanned downtime lasted on average of four hours and cost around $2 million dollars. Surprisingly only 24% of machine operators stated that they used a predictive maintenance plan.
ProSys is pleased to offer our customers Preventative Maintenance and Support Packages. These packages are designed to provide customers with a means to:
- Improve your production output.
- Improve the utilization of your labor resources.
- Reduce unplanned downtime.
- Realize significant savings in replacement parts cost.
- Better plan your monthly / annual budget.
- Reduce unplanned downtime due to equipment related issues.
- Improve management and use of spare parts.
- Decrease demand on your maintenance resources.
- Keep your team trained on best practices for the equipment.
- Increase awareness of potential machine upgrades and improvements.
- Discount on spare parts.
- Service – ProSys technicians will assess the machines overall condition, tune the machine, adjust to maximize performance and uptime.
- Preventative Maintenance – ProSys technicians will perform preventative maintenance on the machine. as well as evaluate for parts that need to be replaced.
- Parts – Evaluate the machine for parts that need to be replaced as well as review your parts on hand and make a list of recommended replacement / spare parts to have quoted.
- Upgrades – Evaluate the machine for potential upgrades / enhancements, review the benefits of the upgrades with your team and forward the information to our After Sales team to have quoted.
- Training – ProSys technicians have the knowledge and experience to train your operators and maintenance staff on best practices for the equipment, adjustments, change overs, troubleshooting and repairs.